Sunday 21 April 2013

Sharon Whitley's April Challenge

Sharon posts a couple of images each month and as some months ago I was advised that cockerels sell, thought I would add this to my collection!! I hasten to add, cockerels might sell but none of mine have so far!! But I like painting cockerels and have been working towards doing them with no predrawing and am happy to say no drawing whatsoever on this!! Progress!!

I am doing another small exhibition with Bolton Art Circle in May so need to make some decisions about which paintings I am going to take and you know me and decisions!! I think I may frame this. I am trying to build up a collection of paintings which have a theme, so it may be that I show only animals and flowers rather than just a mismatch of a whole variety of subjects.... not sure what would be for the best... any ideas???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would like to thank you all for taking the time to visit my blog, why not leave me a message then I know you've popped by!! If you have any enquiries please send me an e-mail to

judesfarnworth@hotmail.com