Tuesday 11 December 2012

New Brusho Painting

My blog has been quiet recently, not because I haven't been doing anything but because I have had one or two commissions to do which I haven't been able to post as they are xmas pressies. I don't know that the recipients will actually be reading my blog but better to be safe than sorry. Anyway am in the middle of a drawing of 3 dogs and a parrot so thought I would take a break and get on with some Brusho!!

Have been planning this one for a while... it is from a photo taken by my brother in law John Robinson who is a member of Paint my Photo. This is a photo taken in Central Park. We visited New York with them 6 years ago and although it didn't snow while we were there they'd had considerable snow the year before and he has some lovely images from that visit.

This is 20x25 so quite large..... Brusho does lend itself to painting big so my problem is the cost of framing this size...... think it will remain unframed and for sale as it is!!! I do find Brusho very satisfying though frustrating but then so is watercolour.

If I don't manage to post again before Xmas I do wish you all a very Merry one and a a happy New Year!!

6 comments:

  1. Dit is zo mooi zo gevoelig lieve groetjes Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great result from Brusho Judith, have a great holiday season

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this painting and the delicious blues. Looks like brusho is good fun. Have had a look at paint my photo and it looks interesting. Ta. Have a lovely Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Judith:) So beautiful! The colors are great and I love the black thin lines. Wish you a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you all for your lovely comments, brusho is fantastic and I love painting with it!! Watch out for more in the New Year!!

    I would like to thank all who follow my blog for your support and lovely feedback throughout the last few months and wish you all a Merry Xmas and a very happy healthy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

Would like to thank you all for taking the time to visit my blog, why not leave me a message then I know you've popped by!! If you have any enquiries please send me an e-mail to

judesfarnworth@hotmail.com