Monday 23 April 2012

Jean Haines Challenge

Well it didn't take long for this to come out of the woodwork but if I can't share on my own blog then where else can I?!?





Jean offered one or two challenges on her own blog last year and I was lucky enough to have been chosen as her favourite for this one... this is the link

http://watercolourswithlife.blogspot.co.uk/2011/08/august-challenge-2011-judith-farnworth.html

I was gobsmacked to be featured, this was one of my first attempts at the painting and as sometimes happens I ended up doing umpty million and still liked the first one best.... I don't seem to learn from my mistakes and most of the ones I like seem to be happy accidents!!!! Anyway as you can imagine was thrilled to bits that Jean liked this enough to choose as her favourite.

Check out the rest of her blogs if you really want to see some fantastic watercolour work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would like to thank you all for taking the time to visit my blog, why not leave me a message then I know you've popped by!! If you have any enquiries please send me an e-mail to

judesfarnworth@hotmail.com