Friday, 31 May 2013
Delight or Disaster!!
I also wanted to do a large flower painting where one flower was centre stage, I haven't done any so large since the step by step I did on here last year but felt this lent itself to that sort of painting.... the last thing I wanted to do was try out the perylene green again though am not sure how well the palette works for this.
Permanent Mauve (I think, anyway it is a slightly redder purple than the violet!!)
I tried some colour mixing but I didn't want this to be a colourful painting I wanted to use a more unusual combination and as such am not sure how well it worked... have a look and let me know what you think, no drawing on this btw.....