Monday 2 September 2013

1st Painting of the 30 Day Challenge

I have already done a large version of this painting but decided this would be the first of my smaller ones for the charity Running with Brushes

The larger version has two shoes but decided this was better with just the one as I was struggling to fit both in, so here is my painting. Need to make sure I do a couple tomorrow to "catch up!"  Have two on the go which just need finishing so should be ok.  Must say it is a help doing the smaller ones as they don't take as long and I can get them done as I am waiting for others to dry

Here is the link to the challenge Blog

6 comments:

  1. Sassy! I love it!! Great highlighting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel... love that word and agree it is sassy!!

      Delete
  2. This is as good as your larger oner! I look forward to seeing what you do each day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did it as I have been asked to do it at a workshop so I needed to see if I could do it again... delighted you thi it's s good as the first... shows I learned how to do it!! Well my way at least!!

      Delete
  3. looks great to me ... very thoughtful of you to donate your works to vandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nothing Jane.....really, and I enjoy doing them. Such a good cause. I think I might use them to work things out for bigger pieces and I also often do little sketches as warm ups or when I don't have something in mind to paint so they might as well go to Vandy than sit in my drawer at home!!

      Delete

Would like to thank you all for taking the time to visit my blog, why not leave me a message then I know you've popped by!! If you have any enquiries please send me an e-mail to

judesfarnworth@hotmail.com